lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My first time.

Not my real first time, but my first post.
I was having some hard times thinking of names,
but at the end, I chose the first think that came to my mind, literally.
Just to start, my name is Diana, but I like Diane better.
I'm a 15 year old girl who happens to love music, fashion and
art, "How original smarty pants".
Anyway, I really hope to keep this blog thing, I really like to spend
hours and hours reading some of your posts.
That's all I got to say, my room is pretty chilly, I got loads of
homework, and the scent of the quesadillas is killing me.

Ciao.

6 comentarios:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog! Just update regularly so us followers don't get bored haha!
    Just curious, what does the title of your blog mean?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it means lace and peacocks, I was pretty bored, and I really love both things. Thanks :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. welcome! i can't wait to read more of your blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh thank you ! :) You are so nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My first time.

    Not my real first time, but my first post.



    honestly - not sucking up or anything but u actually are one of the funniest reads ive read. im actually gunna look back just to see wat u write, u have a really laid back but lovely writing style - compared to most blogs theres days filled with a little pretension.

    cya around xx

    ResponderEliminar