jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

The shoe, the typewriter (CLE-VER)

Today I don't feel very girly, don't feel like wearing skirts, no pink, no ribbons.
Ok, not really, First of all I can't wear a skirt because the friggin wind is so perverted. Second
thing, I really don't enjoy pink as much of some girls, I mean, IT'S A PRETTY COLOR but, an excess
of it gives me painful headaches and I feel like listening the jo bros, and stuff like that. And third, my ribbons are lost, I can't find them, I think I'll just blame my little brother.
I was just swimming, Yes, Swimming,
through urbanoutiftters.com and I found these.






All people who saw them were like: EWW THEY'RE GROSS ! And for a very awkward, retarded reason, I really like them, call me crazy, tacky, don't really care, but I think it's the "manliness" in it, I think that if I wear them, I'll feel so FRIGGIN POWERFUL, stepping on everybody's necks, just kidding.


Also, I seriously thought of writing a typewriter, I just remeber when I was a kid how much I enjoyed writing creepy and childish stuff, waiting for the end of the line to listen to that particular: TIING!


I really want the white portable olivetti, but I was looking for a turquoise one, I sadly got no luck.

I'm pretty bored, my ipod just ran out of battery in the middle of my session with my dear little jules, and on tv I keep listening to green day's song,"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THING, ENEMY" , and it's annoying, don't get me wrong, I don't like the band, but I respect all kinds of music. Well not really, I was being sarcastic. But Green day deserves my respect, even if I think their music is always the same monochromatic crap.

Ciao ♥




1 comentario:

  1. hhahha. your funny :] i like ur posts lol i can completely relate on the same monochromatic crap hah. very nice. lol

    ResponderEliminar