viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

We love the Ditto.



I think most of you know Beth Ditto, if not, she's de chubby lead singer of
one of my favorite bands : (The) Gossip. I seriously think she's more powerful than mother
teresa and oprah together (Exagerating). I really admire almost everuthing about her,
her voice, her looks, and her attitude. She doesn't give a damn if you think it's disturbing, if she wants to she'll sing "Standing in the way of control" in some pink lamé tights and an american apparel cropped v-neck. She's just proud of her curves and her sexuality. But talking about her is not why I decided to write this. I was just looking around, LIKE always. And I found out that she's about to release her own clothing line with the british brand EVANS, it will be released tomorrow, and it includes dresses, skirts, pants, tights, tops. Ditto's goal was to create cloth for women her size (SHE'S AMAZING). The only thing that dissapointed me a little was the tiny amount of pictures I found.




Maybe this is not your style, somehow it's not even mine, they are a little bit too overdone, but I imagine a curvy woman wearing these, how amazing she'll feel. Soemtimes we don't realize, we always see heavier people as the "funny ones", that they really don't give damn about themselves, but that's not right, sometimes, like we do, they need something to boost up their self-esteem. This is why I love Beth Ditto, she's and amazing woman, of course she had her "britney crazy" times, but we all do (Still trying to forget those memories). I don't know why, but after reading that article I just wanted to get up my chair and yell: "YOU GO GIRL!" but oprah would probably hate me for stealing her phrase.

Au revoir.

1 comentario:

  1. I love Beth Ditto. I was reading an article about her in the new Elle! She's way cool and such an inspiration. I quite like those looks, especially the last one!

    xoxo
    Cesc

    ResponderEliminar