sábado, 4 de julio de 2009

Tagged.

First of all thanks Cesc for tagging me. (Planetcesc)
I'm not quite good at these things, but I'll try to do the best I can!

4 Things.
4 Things I'm looking forward to:


1. Getting drum lessons.

2. Buying a new camera.
3. Finishing THE BOOK.


4. Paint some t-shirts.


4 Things I did yesterday:


1. Finished reading June Mexican Nylon mag.


(That's my finger people)

2. Had my period (Sad).


3. Had mental arguing of how every man (but my brother) has disappointed me, seriously, even gay ones.

4. Day dreamed about living in Italy.



4 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play drums!!

2. Kiss Julian Casablancas.


BABY ♥

3. Have a coffee with Terry Richardson.


4. Take a picture with a hummingbird (Just like Jessy).


4 Gorgeous bloggers I'll tag:
1. Eleniii
2. Pansieberry
3. Asunlitday
4. La femme chic.

4 comentarios:

  1. Why thank you for tagging me! I quite appreciate it (: ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't believe a hummingbird could stay still like that! They fly so fast.
    I'm taking a trip down to Mexico tomorrow. Hope I'll spot some Mexican Nylon. I usually see Vogue Espana though! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't see any Nylon in Monterrey, but I snatched Elle Mexico and Vogue Mexico. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks for the tag, dear! i haven't been blogging for about a month, but i'll get to it as soon as i can.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar